lunes, 13 de septiembre de 2010

ME, MYSELF & I (CORRECTED)

Can you describe yourself in a few words? This is impossible… you need more than just a few words to have a general concept of someone. There are many aspects to consider when you are describing yourself such as personal information, likes, and dislikes, and with this you will have a better idea of who am I.

The main aspect to know someone is personal information. I’m Xochiquetzal Cruz de la Riva, but everybody calls me Xochis, bitch, Xochitl, or Xochi. I was born on October 11th, 1989 in Aguascalientes, Mexico. About my look, I’m average height, chubby, and I have wavy long brown hair, and my eyes are also brown. I consider myself friendly, responsible, punctual and, sometimes I can be really shy. My family is made up of my dad, my mom, a sister who is four years younger than me, a white dog, and a black cat.

Another aspect that I consider for you important to get to know me better are my likes. I love listening to music, I cannot live without it, and I feel empty if I do not listen to music. Also I like TV series; some of them are Supernatural, Glee, True blood, The Tudors and ER. Another thing I like is to read and because of it my sister says I’m a nerd, but I do not mind, and the thing I love the most is to be with my family and my friends, I love to hang out and to fool around with them, if I did not have them by my side, I think my life would be miserable.

Now that you know my likes, I think you should know my dislikes. I do not like people that smoke, and also I do not like hypocrite people, because they tell you that you are their friend and whenever they can, they stab your back. I hate unpunctual people, because I consider myself punctual and if I do not make you lose your time you should not make me lose mine. One thing that I hate is light in general, I prefer darkness, and if you go to my house you will find my room in the dark because light annoys me.

Now that you know my personal information, my likes and my dislikes, you have a better idea of who and how I am. You have to remember that you cannot describe yourself in a few words, it does not matter how long you take, because at the end everyone will have a better idea of who you are.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario